TV set (acquisition and disposal)

Started by NAH, Sun 23 Feb 2014, 16:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

Yiddish or not, delivery was scheduled for between 2 and 2.30, and at 6 minutes to 2pm, they've just phoned for final directions, delivery in 10 minutes or so.

Cannot fault this firm.

edit: and at 2.08pm, they are here.  :Woot_Emoticon:

Nova

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

poker

Icecubes a go go this summer . Lol

NAH

That's brilliant Janet, thanks for the update. I didn't realise that the delivery slot was 30 minutes. To make it within the 30 minute slot was damn good going I'd say.

I think they deserve the business based on this.
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Delderek

Quote from: NAH on Mon 24 Feb 2014, 18:44
That's brilliant Janet, thanks for the update. I didn't realise that the delivery slot was 30 minutes. To make it within the 30 minute slot was damn good going I'd say.

I think they deserve the business based on this.

Talking about deliveries. I think the UK has gone mad. Had a delivery via courier the other day. Scheduled between 4.15 and 4.35. Guy arrived at 4.10. As I was outside went up to the van ready to take package from him.  Sorry he said. My terminal will not accept your signature before 4.15. And he was right it was dead until that time. How weird.

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

That is how they measure employees' productivity.

Whenever my Ocado driver was early in the area he or she would phone to ask if I would accept an earlier delivery.  I always said yes, of course, how close are you?  Once the reply was "I'm in your driveway."  I think this is all recorded.