News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

TV set (acquisition and disposal)

Started by NAH, Sun 23 Feb 2014, 16:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

That's what happened right up to the end ... and when I turned to the Canarian and spoke in Spanish, he almost spat at me as he told me to speak to the English ****

I will never go back in there.

And apart from that, I won't buy from a place where I have almost to insist that they sell. It's happened too often, and it doesn't happen any more to me now. Worten have been universally civilized, good value, pleasant, engaged with the customer and the product, efficient, deliver on time ...

They now have virtually all my electrodomestic business.

NAH

Quote from: Janet on Sun 23 Feb 2014, 22:01
....Worten have been universally civilized, good value, pleasant, engaged with the customer and the product, efficient, deliver on time ...

They now have virtually all my electrodomestic business.

In that case.....based on the fact that I would get lumbered with the English **** at Electro-Cris and Worten are extremely local to us, I think we will be taking a trip up there.

Quote from: Janet on Sun 23 Feb 2014, 22:01
deliver on time ...

Included or additional cost?
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Never had a delivery from them and would not expect a charge, however please do post and let us know. 

Unlike Perikles I find spreading my electrodomesticos business around is quite fun. 

Janet

delivery included, NAH, even all the way up to us ... :tiphat:

Nova

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

NAH

Quote from: Janet on Sun 23 Feb 2014, 22:38
delivery included, NAH, even all the way up to us ... :tiphat:

Thanks Janet, but how long did you have to wait for delivery? I'm trying to ensure this can all happen during our next stay.

Janet

well Perikles was there yesterday and the FF is coming tomorrow. That's just because today is Sunday. When we got the dishwasher, it was next day delivery ... and that's out in the sticks!

NAH

That's great to know Janet.

Thank you all for your input....I'll keep you posted on our experience.

Janet

Just check that what they have is in stock ... what they display is their whole range, but a few items aren't actually in stock. Don't make a final choice before checking they actually have it there to deliver next day!

Perikles

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Sun 23 Feb 2014, 21:58
Where the hell did you study Yiddish?  Schlep my boy, schlep!

In Europe, where else? I'm not sure you can be so certain about your correction. Written Yiddish uses the Hebrew alphabet, so how it is transcribed is just opinion. I'm using the argument that the original German verb is schleppen, and the word Yiddish itself had one consonant in Hebrew which is transcribed into 'dd' in English.  :whistle:

What they do in the USA is, as ever, and always will be, totally irrelevant.  ;)