Hot Water Tank

Started by NAH, Sat 3 Sep 2016, 12:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

Quote from: PeriklesHard to believe but I had an urgent appointment at a tennis club. @myrtle and @janet can witness this.

Yes, I can witness that ...

:link:

@Myrtle Hogan-Lance and @Perikles are the two Board of Governor members who were present  :great:

edit: @Nova I have NO idea why I can't get this photo vertical! The photo I inserted was vertical! Can you help?

[attachimg=1]

Delderek

Not only do you confuse me with typos, you now make me lie down to view the photo. Is it the cheap wine, or the heat? :closet:

Perikles

Quote from: Delderek on Mon  5 Sep 2016, 18:42
Not only do you confuse me with typos, you now make me lie down to view the photo. Is it the cheap wine, or the heat? :closet:

Bllody 'ell - all you have to do it turn your computer on its side.

Delderek

Quote from: Perikles on Mon  5 Sep 2016, 18:49
Bllody 'ell - all you have to do it turn your computer on its side.

Yup, just as I suspected, You've been in Tenerife too long, and accepted the local solution. :whistle:

Nova

Quote from: Janet on Mon  5 Sep 2016, 18:35
edit: @Nova I have NO idea why I can't get this photo vertical! The photo I inserted was vertical! Can you help?

[attachimg=1]

The picture viewer on your computer has made the photograph appear to be the right way up when it's actually on its side.  I suggest you open the pic in Paint (or whatever the Win10 version is) and rotate the image there.  save and re-upload.
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

It's the right way up in Paint ... :confused:

Here it is saved in Paint ... :shrug:

[attachimg=1]

Delderek

Quote from: Nova on Mon  5 Sep 2016, 19:01
The picture viewer on your computer has made the photograph appear to be the right way up when it's actually on its side.  I suggest you open the pic in Paint (or whatever the Win10 version is) and rotate the image there.  save and re-upload.

Nope, I was in Tenerife a long while, and Perikle's suggestion is perfect. :poke:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

How did I end up looking so fat?

@NAH and @NAHOH enjoy your hot showers!!! And well done. 

Delderek

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Mon  5 Sep 2016, 20:39
How did I end up looking so fat?

@NAH and @NAHOH enjoy your hot showers!!! And well done.

Only because the photographer was lying sideways on the floor using a wide angle lens.:tiphat: :kissing2:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Ha ha ha ha ha.  It was @Janet and I have clearly piled on a *hitloa* of weight from my latest running injury!!  But thanks for the vote of confidence Matey.