News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Mac's visit

Started by Janet, Mon 5 May 2014, 17:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Some seriously rough sea off El Camison today. Only people in the water are surfers.
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Janet

Seeds have arrived!!!!! Amazingly fast delivery!!  :Woot_Emoticon:

:thanx: :thanx: :thanx:

Michael

Are they the right ones? :-)
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Janet

Michael

Result!!!! :-)

Michael

Gonna have to get a bus to San Eugenio to find out what temperature it is. No signs working in PDLA. :-(

And to get Chandra a new Hyper Dino bag. Definitely not high maintenance my wife. Lol

Michael

Crap! There's an England game tonight. Bang goes my normal eating establishment! :-(

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

It's an opportunity to sample some of the other fine fare offered in Tenerife!  I can well imagine why you would not want to continue business as usual given the game. 

Michael

Scampies saved the day. Meat & potato pie, chips peas and gravy. :-)

Michael

Sitting here watching the sun go down at Del Camison. Feel like knocking out a couple of verses of 'Sitting on the Dock of the Bay.'