News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Mac's visit

Started by Janet, Mon 5 May 2014, 17:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Marion

Nova are you wearing your furry slipper boots under your dress to keep your feet warm? Lol

Nova

Damn, I didn't think of that  :-[  :giggle:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

El Profesor

I too, after all these years . . .  (about 7 or 8), I finally met McVee. We went for a beverage in La Peppa in between schedules and busy bits.

He's jolly nice and looks nothing like his avatar. Didn't think about taking the selfie  :-[.

Lovely to meet you Michael  :039:

Michael

Well, that was a most excellent week.

The company was great and the craic was mighty.

It was a real pleasure to meet Myrtle and the Prof. and it would have been good to have spent a bit more time with both. Someone's description of Myrtle included the phrase 'box of frogs' which I thought was absolutely spot on.  :giggle:

And Prof, although i'm a self-confessed culinary philistine, I loved La Peppa and I hope I can get SWMBO up there sometime. I also reckon if you and I had a bit more talk time we could put the world to rights.  :D

To all of you, my thanks and I hope next time i'm not alone.  :)
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

NAH

Glad you've had a good time Michael. Wishing you a safe flight home tomorrow.

[edit] Just read on another thread you're already home[/edit]
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

El Profesor

Never met NAH either . . . . must be remedied

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Quote from: Prof on Sun  8 Jun 2014, 11:01

I'll second that.

Michael

Quote from: Prof on Sun  8 Jun 2014, 11:01

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Sun  8 Jun 2014, 12:41
I'll second that.

I'll third that.  :) I think i've come close a couple of times but i'll catch him one day, and NAHOH.  :D
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Michael

So am I the only person ever to have noticed that one of the famous bowmen at the front of the Cleopatra Palace has a broken bow?  :undecided:

Delderek

Quote from: Michael on Sun 15 Jun 2014, 00:45
So am I the only person ever to have noticed that one of the famous bowmen at the front of the Cleopatra Palace has a broken bow?  :undecided:

No. noticed it years ago, then forgot all about it. But surprised its still not fixed.