News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Mac's visit

Started by Janet, Mon 5 May 2014, 17:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

OK, looking further, if it's hand luggage, it seems that "tampoco se pueden pasar frutas en ninguno de sus estados,ni frescas nisiquiera sus semillas ni brotes, tampoco vegetales" ... neither fresh fruits and vegetables nor their seeds can be transported between member states ...

so seemingly it might be OK in hold luggage but not hand luggage ...

It's not worth the hassle for a few lettuce seeds!

Michael

[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

NAH

Quote from: Janet on Tue 13 May 2014, 21:24
It's not worth the hassle for a few lettuce seeds!

Get someone in the UK to post them? I know the post isn't brilliant but maybe it's worth the gamble for a 'few lettuce seeds', if they get lost it's not the end of the world.
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Michael

PM me your address and i'll do it Janet.  :tiphat:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Janet

Thanks both, address on its way, mac!

Michael

Got it. Now, what kind of lettuce?  :)

Janet

Romaine please ... not sure whether they know it as Romaine in the UK ... it used to be called "cos" ...

Janet

what's the latest about a kettle mac?

Michael

Quote from: Janet on Wed 28 May 2014, 17:23
what's the latest about a kettle mac?

I got one thanks Janet. £9.99 out of Sainsburys. Now I just have to remember to bring the adaptor.  :giggle:

Michael

Airport here I come.  :D