News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Tenerife stories of 2013

Started by Janet, Thu 5 Dec 2013, 23:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

Yes, I'll try and edit it for you so you can put it on your own site.  Downloading now....
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

El Profesor

You speak beautifully Janet. Well done.  :clap:

Delderek

seconded. and actually answers questions without going off on a tangent.
well done Janet

Michael

Excellent stuff.

Janet, you're the only person I know who could tell someone that they are as bent as a dog's hind leg and it would take them a week to realise they'd just been insulted.  :giggle:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Janet

:giggle:

well thank you! I had Jeremy sniggering in the corner of the kitchen ....  :toothygrin:

Michael

Quote from: Janet on Mon  9 Dec 2013, 21:23
:giggle:

well thank you! I had Jeremy sniggering in the corner of the kitchen ....  :toothygrin:

Very commendable. I'd have had to go outside.  :rofl:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

I am still listening now but am baffled as to the waste of time talking about Mandela.  I am not sure this Clio has a grip on reality.

Nova

Brilliant indeed  :clap:  How to sum up the Arona lifeguard situation in just four two sentences - make them very long sentences and don't stop for breath  :great:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

Clio said she wanted to cover the Mandela story because there's a book of condolence opened in Gran Canaria, I think ...

edit: according to THIS, it's some official attempt to cement Canarian-African relations ...

Perikles

Quote from: Michael on Mon  9 Dec 2013, 21:21Janet, you're the only person I know who could tell someone that they are as bent as a dog's hind leg and it would take them a week to realise they'd just been insulted. 

Yes, a style which is the exact opposite of the kind of comments she can make when I have done something silly in the house, like accidentally switching off the router.  :rofl: