Virgen del Carmen time again

Started by Janet, Sat 29 Jun 2013, 13:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

Good to see you have your priorities in the right order P  :D

Oh mein Gott in Himmel, they're off  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :gonnagetit: :gonnagetit: :gonnagetit:

:91: :41:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

El Profesor

Quote from: Janet on Thu 11 Jul 2013, 10:12
HERE's the schedule for Las Galletas' Virgen del Carmen fiesta ...
QuoteDomingo 14 de julio. A las 20:00 horas. Eucaristía en honor de N.S. del Carmen.  Posteriormente procesión marítimo-terrestre por los lugares de costumbre.
They're going to put her on a boat: it could be sunk from an overlooking balcony.  ;)

Nova

The bastards are off again!!  Well it is a whole 8 hours since the band stopped playing  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

—————

Michael

Have you tried earplugs? And no, I am not taking the piss.  :giggle:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Nova

I wish I could but I can't stand things in my ears and the thought of blocking up my poor ears makes me feel queasy...

—————

poker

There is a sort of movable bar there and when we past this afternoon they stopt the (official) music and then the guys hanging on the bar begun to sing .
And you can gues its wright in frunt of Nova .
Hope she gets some sleep tonight .

Nova

I have a plan.  For the August fiesta I'm going to hire a sound system at least as big as theirs, I'm going to put it on my balcony and belt out Cher and Dusty Springfield for the whole damn weekend  :P

I bet they don't like it up 'em  :finger2:

—————

Nova

Oh god, the fireworks are about to start.  Archie already hasn't come out from under the sofa all day, all weekend in fact.  I've tried to catch him to cuddle him but I can't get him, so I'll just have to hope he's ok under the sofa when the bangs start.  Poor baby, he's terrified of the things.  Thanks to the loud "music" that's been playing through the day, he hasn't even touched his supper, even though I've put it by the sofa for him and this is Archie who never stops eating!  Thank god this is the last night.

—————

NAH

Poor little one, I hope he's OK. By tomorrow he'll have forgotten all about them and be eating like normal.
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Michael

Nova, if this is doing your head in to such an extent, why not just move?

And how do your neighbours feel about it?

[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin: