Virgen del Carmen time again

Started by Janet, Sat 29 Jun 2013, 13:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

Because even though every fiesta I swear I will move, the other 350 days of the year I love my view and the constant sound of the sea lapping the shore. And I walk to work.  What I don't understand is how others cope.  I mean I'm screwing up left right and centre today due to sleep deprivation, but I'm only working with money. What about doctors, surgeons, drivers,...?  The whole idea is madness!
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Michael

Quote from: Nova on Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:53
Because even though every fiesta I swear I will move, the other 350 days of the year I love my view and the constant sound of the sea lapping the shore. And I walk to work.  What I don't understand is how others cope.  I mean I'm screwing up left right and centre today due to sleep deprivation, but I'm only working with money. What about doctors, surgeons, drivers,...?  The whole idea is madness!

I didn't know it at the time but i've stood right outside your building so I know exactly what you mean. I think i'd stick it out as well.  :giggle:

Ok then, why not stay with a friend for the duration of the fiesta?
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Nova

I'm afraid of getting the conversation out of order if I merge topics, so I'll just link and answer HERE  :tiphat:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

And now it's time for Los Cristianos' Virgen del Carmen fiesta. The week long fiesta start this coming Monday, 26 August, and culminates in the main firework display on Los Cristianos beach at 11pm next Sunday, 1 September, followed by a dance in the fairground on one corner of the main fountain roundabout at the entrance to town. The full programme for the fiesta is HERE. JA