News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Virgen del Carmen time again

Started by Janet, Sat 29 Jun 2013, 13:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

The stalls are set up here now in readiness for our fiesta.  I'm dreading it, I'm so not in the mood.  Bloody morons, just tell me what they think they have to celebrate exactly  ::)
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Michael

[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Janet

HERE's the schedule for Las Galletas' Virgen del Carmen fiesta ...

Perikles

Quote from: Janet on Thu 11 Jul 2013, 10:12
HERE's the schedule for Las Galletas' Virgen del Carmen fiesta ...

I'd run a mile to avoid "la orquesta Son Sin Límite". I'd probably need ten miles.  :cheesy:

poker

The problen for nova is its right in frunt of her door  :-[ .

Nova

I wonder how many suicides can be attributed to godawful bloody fiesta music playing full blast with the bass on maximum...  I would throw myself off my balcony wearing a tshirt saying  :sign0090: if I thought my blood spilling over the Rambla would shut them up, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't  :scowl:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

If I had it all to do over again, when viewing properties I would be measuring the distance between each and the church plaza, as well as looking out for special locations like the Rambla.  It really can have a dire effect on you, not being able to hear yourself think or get any sleep for 4-5 days.

poker

Quote from: Nova on Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:06
I wonder how many suicides can be attributed to godawful bloody fiesta music playing full blast with the bass on maximum...  I would throw myself off my balcony wearing a tshirt saying  :sign0090: if I thought my blood spilling over the Rambla would shut them up, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't  :scowl:
Don't do that!
We would all miss you and it would leave us without a forum! 

Perikles

Quote from: poker on Thu 11 Jul 2013, 14:33
We would all miss you and it would leave us without a forum!

Agreed. That would leave use without a forum, and we would miss you.  :toothygrin: