News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Did the earth move for you?

Started by Myrtle Hogan-Lance, Sat 18 Aug 2012, 17:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Did anyone feel the earthquakes in the middle of the night?  We slumbered through and knew nothing.

:sleepinginbed:

Perikles

Джереми. Prurio ergo sum
κατθάνοισα δὲ κείσῃ οὐδέ ποτα μναμοσύνα σέθεν ἔσσετ' οὐδὲ †ποκ'†ὔστερον• οὐ γὰρ πεδέχῃς βρόδων τῶν ἐκ Πιερίας•

Janet

There were three, apparently, the first 3.8 on the Richter scale. Apparently there were calls to the emergency services from all over the island, but as Perikles says, nothing here.
One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen

Nova

Nor here.  I think it was about 1.30 when I woke up - so before the quakes  :undecided:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Perikles

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 18:26
Man you are so down wid da kidz  :dancingdj:

I'm beginning to suspect that your posts are specifically designed to be able to incorporate a new smiley.  :character0029: :dink: :angryoldman:
Джереми. Prurio ergo sum
κατθάνοισα δὲ κείσῃ οὐδέ ποτα μναμοσύνα σέθεν ἔσσετ' οὐδὲ †ποκ'†ὔστερον• οὐ γὰρ πεδέχῃς βρόδων τῶν ἐκ Πιερίας•

Prof

I'm not surprised nobody felt anything, it was 3am, 3.8 isn't that much, and it was right on the opposite side of the island, about 100 km away.

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Quote from: Perikles on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 18:30
I'm beginning to suspect that your posts are specifically designed to be able to incorporate a new smiley.  :character0029: :dink: :angryoldman:

You are SOOOO behind da times... ask N or J......

:catstamp: