News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Blue Cactus restaurant, Costa Adeje

Started by Nova, Sun 6 Nov 2016, 19:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

Does anyone know this place?  I've arranged to meet someone there next week and I think I have a fair idea where it is from the googly map, but can anyone give me information on where I'll be able to park?
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

macdonald5

Very close to Sunset Harbour not far past Harleys  gosh Icould walk to it but rubbish at directing !!
Parking near La Niña hotel  ( Be live now) down a ramp on right
Some busy parking near where old market was too

Janet

from google and tripadviser it seems you go down towards the Crazy Frog, as was, and then you drive/walk down the access road to the right halfway down calle Valencia ...

the reviews don't seem very good ... :undecided:

if it's there, parking's a mare ...  :-X

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Looks like a steak restaurant.  Good luck!

macdonald5

Quote from: Janet on Sun  6 Nov 2016, 20:17
from google and tripadviser it seems you go down towards the Crazy Frog, as was, and then you drive/walk down the access road to the right halfway down calle Valencia ...

the reviews don't seem very good ... :undecided:

if it's there, parking's a mare ...  :-X

Yes just about there Crazy Frog now Anticco Caffe , parking not good !!

Nova

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Sun  6 Nov 2016, 20:27
Looks like a steak restaurant.  Good luck!

The people I'm meeting recommended the pizzas...  I'm not going for the food though, I'm there for the company, so as long as there's something edible... and provided I can find somewhere to park  :-X

—————

Janet

Nova

—————

Michael

I've been there 3 or 4 times because they used to have a resident band who where amazing.

No idea about the parking but whatever you do, do not go to the bar for a drink!!  :nono:

I had a meal there with friends once. We were told to give our waiter a shout if we needed anything. On one occasion the glasses were getting low so we had a look around for our waiter. No sign of him so 2 of the diners headed up to the bar. Shortly after their return the manager descended on us like a ton of shit. Turns out you're not supposed to do that. Like, how the fuck were we supposed to know? So to keep him happy we apologised. But was he happy with that? Was he hell? He went on and on and on and came within a hairsbreadth of being told where to go. It was awful and completely ruined the whole evening.

I'll not be back.
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Nova

—————