Feboda 2016

Started by Janet, Thu 21 Jul 2016, 18:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

[attachimg=1]

Feboda 2016 will be held between 7 and 9 October in the Recinto Ferial in Santa Cruz, a trade fair which will showcase everything to do with weddings and celebrations. It's now a well-known annual event, and this year will see some 100 businesses displaying their products and services on 140 stands, and as always with these fairs, there will be associated additional competitions, displays and activities for visitors. For wedding celebrants in Tenerife, or even those who are thinking of getting married here, this is a major event, and the fair's webpage on the Recinto Ferial's site is HERE. Entry will cost €4.

I'm half tempted to go. Will be lots of pretty stuff on view ... anyone interested??

:undecided:

Perikles

Quote from: Janet on Thu 21 Jul 2016, 18:43I'm half tempted to go. Will be lots of pretty stuff on view ... anyone interested??

I would love to, dearest, but unfortunately I am expecting a delivery of creosote during that time, so I can't commit. So sorry.

Nova

Think they might have fairy lights?  :D
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

well, it's a possibility, and it's earlier than Christmas .... :laugh:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Depends on if I am planning on getting married.

Anne 2009

Quote from: Nova on Thu 21 Jul 2016, 18:47
Think they might have fairy lights?  :D
ooh yes,get some fairy lights for your balcony. You can even buy fairy doors   :spingirl:

Nova

Quote from: Anne 2009 on Thu 21 Jul 2016, 22:01
  ooh yes,get some fairy lights for your balcony. You can even buy fairy doors   :spingirl:

A mesh or garland of tiny warm white fairy lights would be perfect for my balcony  :clap: :sugar:

"fairy doors"??  :017:

—————

Kingbaker

I tend to stay well clear of all things wedding. Dangerous places....exhibition halls :cheesy:

Anne 2009

They sell them over here in the florists. Its a little door approx 5 inches tall. There really pretty. You just fix them to the bottom of a wall. And there's your door for the fairies.  :)

Nova

Oh that sounds sweet!!  :clap:

—————