News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

How do you get rid of moths?

Started by Nova, Tue 2 Dec 2014, 20:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

I haven't even got rid of the ants yet and I'm overrun with bloody moths!!  I don't mean in my closet eating the clothes, though they might well be, I mean fluttering round my tea while I'm eating, hovering in front of my eyes, lurking on the walls and ceiling...  I would never hurt moths but this is getting ridiculous so I've just hoovered up all the moths that stayed still long enough  :-X  Does anyone know if you can get a moth-repellent plug-in or something like for mosquitos?
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

mercadona do mothballs ... just a few sachets around the place ...

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Easy.  Move to 600m.  Problem solved.

Michael

What is it with you and moths @Nova ? And did you ever manage to get those 2 that we picked up at Janet's out of your Ka?  :giggle:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Nova

Yes, right after I dropped you off. It wasn't two, just one, but it was the size of a rat!  I've never seen such a giant moth. He really didn't want to leave my car but in the end I managed to usher him out of the hatchback.

Guess I must be a flame  :D
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial