Tuppersex

Started by Myrtle Hogan-Lance, Mon 7 Apr 2014, 13:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

I was walking down the street today and saw a poster in the back of a van which screamed "Tuppersex".  As I got closer I could see it promised to bring a sex party to you.  I did not stop to read the poster a) because what kind of person do you think I am and b) I wouldn't be caught dead reading it by my neighbours.  On the way back I managed a glance and can see they promised an array of sex toys and games. 

What is Tenerife coming to?

(Notice the spelling and you will see there is no pun intended.)

Nova

I heard this word for the first time the other day when some of my colleagues were playfully demanding a housewarming party in my new apartment with lots of vodka and "tuppersex"  ::). The word is clearly intended to remind us of the old Tupperware parties  bored housewives used to look forward to in more innocent days...  Do they still do those by the way?
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

I think they still do Tupperware parties, yes ... and I think Tuppersex just must be sex toys, lingerie, "fun" condoms etc, rather than actual sex ...  :undecided:

I was invited once to a similar thing in London ... no I didn't go. It was a woman's name thingy party, chain of shops, escapes me at the moment, but that's how it was described ...

Delderek

It was Ann Summers, Sold the chain for 56 million quid a few years ago. Much better parties than Tupperware!! :whistle:

Michael

Quote from: Delderek on Mon  7 Apr 2014, 20:37
It was Ann Summers, Sold the chain for 56 million quid a few years ago. Much better parties than Tupperware!! :whistle:

And you know this how exactly?  :whistle:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Delderek

Quote from: Michael on Mon  7 Apr 2014, 21:15
And you know this how exactly?  :whistle:

Came home early.  On purpose

Pete

I have had the occasion to be asked to leave the house while an Ann Summers party was going on in the evening. But it's mostly an excuse to get drink and bitch about men as far as I can tell...

Janet

nah, it's all about giggling at the sex toys and "ointments" ...

so I'm told! :D

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

For the life of me I cannot imagine why anyone would find that appealing.   :undecided:

Janet

nor me ... why I didn't go when that was how it was explained to me, in the full expectation that it would make me want to go!  ::)