So much paperwork!!!

Started by Nova, Sun 23 Feb 2014, 15:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

Is there any reason for me to keep old empadronamiento certificates?  I have them all, including those for my previous address.  Can I just throw away all except the most recent?

What about old blood test results?  I still have the results from every time I've been sent for "analisis", including the compulsory medical when I first started with my employer.  Should I keep any of these or just bin the lot?

Along similar lines, what about the old receipts for my car tax?  I have them all going back to 2008.  Can I bin them and just keep the latest one?

Previous rental contracts?  A couple of denuncias from 2008 and 2009?  The receipt I signed when Telefonica first installed my phone line....

Is there any of this stuff I actually need to keep?  :inbox:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

Your old empadronamientos are worthless. Why might you not be allowed to BIN THEM! :D

Ditto old blood test results. Again, why keep them?

QuoteAlong similar lines ...

:poke: :poke: :poke: 

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Nova

I know, I'm a nightmare  ::) :giggle:

I think I have a fear of needing something and not having it, so I just keep it all just in case.  :closet:

—————

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Shred them.  Not that I am paranoid or anything.

Janet

That's a good idea ... doesn't the bank have a shredder??

As to fear of needing something, that is why should keep the irreplaceable. Then you always have it if it is needed. If it is REplaceable, however, and not current, you can bin it because you could always get a replacement ...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:laugh:

NAH

But replacements take time and cost money  :whistle:
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Janet

ok, so keep a current and last edition ... not last five editions ...  :021:

Nova

Ok I should be able to lighten my Important Documents folder quite a bit now  :D

:thanx:

—————

poker

Why not take a scan if you would need them ever . . . .

I have scans of everything in my computer in a seperate folder .

If you dont have a scanner you can DL an app called camscanner for youre phone its scans pritty good also .

Janet

yep we have a "personal docs" folder too ... everything there, scanned, in case a copy should need to be printed off, or reapplied for.