News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Convict on the run from Tenerife II prison

Started by Janet, Tue 16 Jul 2013, 23:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

Well I've not had to post this before! The Policía Nacional is seeking a prisoner who escaped from Tenerife II yesterday. The convict, identified as Tanausú A.D., was on some form of day release to an agricultural workshop and failed to return to the prison. Police believe that although from the Gracia area of La Laguna, he might be in the El Sobradillo region where his mother lives. He was jailed for house robberies with violence. JA

Janet

The escaped prisoner is now identified fully as Tanausú Álvarez Delgado, photo below: he was nine months short of release from a sentence for stabbing someone in the course of a robbery. He had been with various convicts at the perimeter of the prison grounds clearing an area of barranco, a task habitually carried out by prisoners at this time of year as an anti-fire precaution that provides physical therapy for the convicts in the process. He had gained trust by successfully completing two previous such missions, but on this occasion he dropped behind the group returning to the prison buildings, and took advantage of a section of 3 metre high but poorly maintained fence to escape. The Guardia Civil, Policía Canaria and Policía Local forces have now joined the Nationals in the search for him. JA

Nova

Fool, if he was only nine months away from release why bother escaping?  ::)
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Michael

I suppose the fact that he's in there in the first place would indicate that he is one sandwich short of a picnic.  :whistle:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Janet

Tanausú Álvarez Delgado, who escaped from Tenerife II prison a month ago, has been apprehended in Los Cristianos. He was picked up by national police yesterday evening near the Apolo Centre around 8pm. He was taken to the Arona Courts and is expected to be returned to prison in the next few hours. JA