News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

And now, a word of praise for Applus Iteuve in Adeje

Started by Myrtle Hogan-Lance, Wed 9 Jan 2013, 20:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Yes, you read it right!

We went there last year when they were first open and were mightily impressed.  Not having to go to Las Chafiras again, we thought we had died and gone to heaven. 

We had an appointment today which I made online.  Got to the office about 20 minutes before to find we were about 5th in the queue.  Sigh....  Then one of the clerks became free and said "Who has an appointment?"  A woman walked up, presented her papers, paid, and left.  Then "Who has an appointment?"  The rest looked at each other so I stepped up and said "I do".  Bingo bango, we were out in a second to join the queue. 

So they are actively trying to ensure those with appointments get to their time slot before the ones who just turn up.  Those who turn up simply have to wait to be seen until there is no one with an appointment waiting. 

And so, three cheers for Applus Iteuve!!!

:whitewine: :whitewine: :whitewine:

Janet

and a word of praise from us too! After booking online with ease, it was totally painless this morning.  :clap:

Perikles

Quote from: Janet on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:36
and a word of praise from us too! After booking online with ease, it was totally painless this morning.  :clap:

Yes, and the sticker on the windscreen says the year 2015! That is so far in the future that I think they made a mistake, but I didn't object.