News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Canaries will feel tail effects of Tropical Storm Nadine from Friday

Started by Janet, Wed 19 Sep 2012, 22:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

Quote from: El Profesor on Tue 25 Sep 2012, 23:15
Spoilsport :duel:

oh alright then .....  ::)  :D

OK you know as well as I do that it's probably not going to amount to much, but Aemet is forecasting rain for Tenerife from midnight tonight until mid afternoon tomorrow – enough rain, indeed, to warrant a yellow alert. Let's hope, eh? The alert also covers strong winds at altitude, gusting to 89 km/h.

JA

El Profesor

El Profesor

Yep I'll go with that .... rain tomorrow, but not immense amounts ..... I'd give it an off white creamy alert ...... or even better, I'd say it might rain tomorrow.

But what is interesting is that Nadine is still there  ...... out west showing signs of looping up back to the Azores. Cripes!
The Azores get some really crap weather.

Janet

and here you have it ... the front coming tonight is shown clearly, and Nadine's just there ... hovering ...

Meanwhile, this was Madeira yesterday ...

Nova

Oh please let it rain! :pray:

Does anyone know a good rain dance?  :dance3:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

we have sun ... a few fast moving fluffy white clouds, but sun.  :sunraspberry:

apparently it's bucketing down in the north, though, particularly Santa Cruz and La Laguna, it seems.

:banghead:

El Profesor

Something's coming this afternoon after 3  ish, but I fear it might amount to a little rain in the north of the island  .... but not a lot.

Janet

It's more than that and it's here already. It's already flooding in the north, cars aquaplaning into accidents on the TF5, a school near HUC inaccessible ...

El Profesor

Quote from: Janet on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 09:40
It's more than that and it's here already. It's already flooding in the north, cars aquaplaning into accidents on the TF5, a school near HUC inaccessible ...
golly ..... Can we have some?