Damn Spanish!

Started by Phil, Tue 21 Feb 2012, 13:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil

What the hell is wrong with them?  I walked down to the chemist there for some nicotine gum and because it is a holiday they are only filling prescriptions.  How much trouble would it be to walk across the shop and lift a box off the shelf??  €10 for 30 pieces it's not as if they aren't making a packet from them.  Same thing was 8 quid for 100 in Belfast.

It's one of the very few things I miss about the UK - a pragmatic and realistic approach in the service industry.  If someone wants to buy something - you sell them it!  Grrr. 

/rant  :banghead:

For what shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul?

Nova

€10 for 30 pieces??  OMG !

I know it seems stupid that they can't sell you a pack of chewing gum when they're open anyway, but I suppose if they do it for one....  And we're the same.... Sorry, can't pay phone bills today, even though it takes longer to argue it than it would take just to pay the damn thing....
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Phil

Of course you´re right.  Just felt like having a little gas.  :08:

For what shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul?

Janet

They don't get the "selling" thing ...  ::)

They don't get the "customer" thing either ...  :banghead:

and as for "service" ......  :cheesy:
One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen