Tenerife's official public holidays for 2012

Started by aspasia, Sat 3 Mar 2012, 12:00

Previous topic - Next topic

aspasia

Tenerife?s official public holidays for 2012

Update 18 February: Just a reminder that the following municipalities will be celebrating one of their two local fiestas next Tuesday, 21 February, for Carnival Tuesday: Arafo, Arico, Arona, Candelaria, El Rosario, El Sauzal, Fasnia, Icod de Los Vinos, La Laguna La Matanza de Acentejo, La Orotava, La Victoria de Acentejo, Los Silos, San Miguel de Abona, Santa Cruz de [...]

Source: Tenerife?s official public holidays for 2012

aspasia

Just a reminder that there are two public holidays this week, Thursday 5 and Friday 6, for Easter.

Nova

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

aspasia

Just a reminder that Tuesday 1 May is a public holiday, Fiesta del Trabajo, or May Day as we know it. Because it falls on a Tuesday, many workers will be making a long weekend of it and taking a "puente" tomorrow.

JA

Nova

—————

Phil

For what shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul?

Janet

Just a reminder that this Wednesday, 15 August, will be a Canaries-wide public holiday for Asunción de la Virgen.  Many Many shops, banks, offices and businesses will be closed. JA

Nova

—————

Nova

So does anyone have any plans for the public holiday tomorrow?  As you all will have guessed, I intend to spend the whole day with my piggies and my computer, but I'm sure some of you must have more energy and imagination  ;)

—————

NAH

Quote from: Nova on Tue 14 Aug 2012, 16:26
So does anyone have any plans for the public holiday tomorrow?....

:noooo: I'll be at work it's not a Holiday in the UK.
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.