Another fire?

Started by Guanche, Mon 30 Jul 2012, 20:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Guanche

Just watched a helicopter fill up a fire bucket from one of the large water tanks near us and fly off in the direction of Candelaria.

P.S What's the answer to the apple question, I know I'm not the brightest spark in the fire but I try every answer I can think of but get it wrong every time.

NAH

Quote from: Guanche on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 20:01
.....P.S What's the answer to the apple question....

I never got the apple question, so don't know the question...let alone the answer  :039:
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Nova

Quote from: Guanche on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 20:01
P.S What's the answer to the apple question, I know I'm not the brightest spark in the fire but I try every answer I can think of but get it wrong every time.

I've PM'd you  :D
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

OK I've had two glasses of wine. I'll be happy just to know what the apple question is:dropnhide:  :giggle:

NAH

Quote from: Janet on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 21:08
OK I've had two glasses of wine. I'll be happy just to know what the apple question is:dropnhide:  :giggle:

I've had no wine, but the suspense is killing me as well.

Janet

Re the fire ... emergency services in the La Esperanza forest in El Rosario right now. Nothing else to report at present.

Janet

Can report that it is now "contained".  :tiphat:

Nova

I'm glad the fire is under control  :clap:

One of the anti-spam questions was "If I have 2 apples and I give you 2 apples how many apples do I have?".  That one has now been deleted  :tiphat:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

NAH

Quote from: Nova on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 21:47
I'm glad the fire is under control  :clap:

One of the anti-spam questions was "If I have 2 apples and I give you 2 apples how many apples do I have?".  That one has now been deleted  :tiphat:

Oh that one, I have had that question before sorry for misleading you Guanche.

NAH

Running very off topic here but I was surprised you didn't put any questions in there pertaining to our 4 legged mutual friends, Nova  ;)