News:

We are back!!  Please see my post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Tenerife’s second KFC is in the south, in Las Chafiras

Started by Janet, Fri 15 Dec 2017, 10:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

Kentucky Fried Chicken lovers will be delighted that the company has a second store in Tenerife, this time in the south, supplementing the one in Santa Cruz's CC Meridiano which opened in November 2015. The new store, which opened yesterday, is in Las Chafiras next to the Disa garage behind Mercadona, and has free wifi and a children's play area.
One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen

Janet

One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen

Malteser Monkey

Quote from: Janet on Fri 15 Dec 2017, 11:10
I still reckon my own homemade one's better ... :laugh:

Who wants KFC crap when you have Oasis Adeje chicken  :-[ :-[

Malteser Monkey

just saying here you even have to eat the skin to get the coating.

I used to buy southern fried coating and do my own chicken legs

Now no,  not my legs

Michael R

Quote from: Malteser Monkey on Fri 15 Dec 2017, 13:32
Who wants KFC crap when you have Oasis Adeje chicken  :-[ :-[

But if you live near to Las Chafiras then it's easier than going to Adeje  :poke:

Malteser Monkey

Quote from: Geordie Maggot on Fri 15 Dec 2017, 13:50
But if you live near to Las Chafiras then it's easier than going to Adeje  :poke:

If you live there you have Guatatiboa  :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

Michael R

Malteser Monkey

Quote from: Geordie Maggot on Fri 15 Dec 2017, 14:19
Guatatiboa? Not come across that one yet.

Google it mate used to be great food I ate there a lot.

Delderek

IMHO, nothing comes close to the taste of proper KFC. One did exist near the Veronicas, many years ago. it was fine when it opened, but within a year someone got greedy, and was passing off rubbish as the genuine product. Mind you, true to form for Tenerife.

Perikles

Quote from: Delderek on Fri 15 Dec 2017, 15:32
IMHO, nothing comes close to the taste of proper KFC. One did exist near the Veronicas, many years ago. it was fine when it opened, but within a year someone got greedy, and was passing off rubbish as the genuine product. Mind you, true to form for Tenerife.

I'm surprised that took a whole year, about six months is my estimate for that development in Tenerife.

I remember eating at a KFC in Leeds, and can confirm that Janet's is far superior.  :great:
Джереми. Prurio ergo sum
κατθάνοισα δὲ κείσῃ οὐδέ ποτα μναμοσύνα σέθεν ἔσσετ' οὐδὲ †ποκ'†ὔστερον• οὐ γὰρ πεδέχῃς βρόδων τῶν ἐκ Πιερίας•