ChalkCat would like to use a small portion of your computer's processing power to carry out calculations that will contribute to our revenue. If you don't agree you may opt out by clicking the mining banner at the bottom of this page. This website also uses cookies in order to function correctly.
To find out more about cookies and about how we use your processor power, see our privacy notice.
To accept cookies from ChalkCat click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Open meeting in Adeje for British public to ask UK’s Deputy Ambassador about Brexit

Online Janet

• Forum Greek
  • A book, a cup of tea, a fireplace ...
Adeje is hosting a public event at 12 noon on Wednesday, 18 October, in the Aula Magna upstairs in the Cultural Centre. The occasion is a visit by Tim Hemmings, Deputy Head of Mission of the British Embassy, accompanied by Charmaine Arbouin, Consul for the Canaries, to meet with the British public – residents, regular vistors and swallows – primarily to talk to them and address their concerns about Brexit.

Adeje Ayuntamiento says that Mr Hemmings is second in command in the Embassy and as such this is an important visit for our British community. There are self-evidently many people with many questions about their status in Spain both now and post-Brexit, and these questions are asked on this website, and widely on social media, especially on Facebook pages and groups. This is your chance to ask someone who is in the system, and who has actual up-to-date information about the present situation.
One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen

Online Janet

• Forum Greek
A final reminder about the public meeting tomorrow in Adeje, where Tim Hemmings, deputy head of mission at the British Embassy, will be visiting to provide the latest information and answer questions about Brexit. Details are in the post above and on the poster below.

Online Nova

• Forum Geek
  • Good things are coming!
Do you think it's worth going?  Are you going?
“Arguing that you don’t care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don’t care about free speech because you have nothing to say.” ~ Edward Snowden

Online Janet

• Forum Greek
I'm going because there's a press call beforehand so I'll stay for the meeting itself. I admit that if it were not for that, I would not actually go.

This website would like to use a small portion of your computing power to carry out calculations, known as cryptocurrency mining. If you don't agree please press the pause button that appears when hovering over the banner below.

Please disable Adblock!