ChalkCat would like to use a small portion of your computer's processing power to carry out calculations that will contribute to our revenue. If you don't agree you may opt out by clicking the mining banner at the bottom of this page. This website also uses cookies in order to function correctly.
To find out more about cookies and about how we use your processor power, see our privacy notice.
To accept cookies from ChalkCat click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Las Galletas’ celebrates San Casiano fiesta next weekend

Online Janet

• Forum Greek
  • A book, a cup of tea, a fireplace ...
Las Galletas is shortly to start its fiesta in honour of San Casiano, the town's second major fiesta each year in addition to its Virgen del Carmen celebrations in July. The August fiesta will again see the town taken over by the festivities, especially the Rambla area, and late into the evening the shops will remain open until the music takes over until the early hours. This year, the fiesta lasts from Thursday 17 to Monday 21 August, with Sunday being the main fiesta day which is centred around the harbour, with the embarkation of the virgin's statue followed by fireworks.

One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen

Offline Marion

• Lurker - I'm reading over your shoulder
Re: Las Galletas’ celebrates San Casiano fiesta next weekend
« Reply #1 on: Fri 11 Aug 2017, 15:11 »
There seems to be about 20 interesting things happening within a fortnight of us leaving!   :undecided:
"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."

- Diane Ackerman

This website would like to use a small portion of your computing power to carry out calculations, known as cryptocurrency mining. If you don't agree please press the pause button that appears when hovering over the banner below.

Please disable Adblock!