ChalkCat uses cookies in order to function correctly.
To find out more about cookies as well as our monetization experiment, see our privacy notice.
To accept cookies from ChalkCat click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: No Marypaz left in the South

Offline Nova

• Forum Geek
  • Say something nice!
No Marypaz left in the South
« on: Mon 7 Aug 2017, 20:08 »
I called into Gran Sur last week to get some shoes from Marypaz, and when I found it was no longer there, I figured it must have closed because of the "new" one in Siam Mall.  However, I was in Siam Mall today and the one there has gone as well!

I checked with Google and now the nearest shop is in the bloody Meridiano!!!!  At least there still is a Marypaz in Tenerife, but it's going to be a pain in the ass going up to the Meridiano just to get a pair of shoes  :03:

Marypaz is the only shop I have found that does shoes big enough for me and in non-leather.  I love them because a €20 pair of shoes from Marypaz can last me over a year of daily use.  Most other shops don't even do my size, let alone do my size in cheap non-leather shoes that are comfortable and actually last.
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————

Quarantine Blog: novahoward.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial
YouTube: verygomez.com

Offline Marion

• Lurker - I'm reading over your shoulder
Re: No Marypaz left in the South
« Reply #1 on: Mon 7 Aug 2017, 20:34 »
At least there is one. I'd suggest you buy 2 or 3 pairs and that should last you for a while.

(At least it's not in those bloody medianias that get all that heat!  :rofl:)
"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."

- Diane Ackerman

Offline Malteser Monkey

• Toto's Little helper !
« Reply #2 on: Tue 8 Aug 2017, 09:05 »
I called into Gran Sur last week to get some shoes from Marypaz, and when I found it was no longer there, I figured it must have closed because of the "new" one in Siam Mall.  However, I was in Siam Mall today and the one there has gone as well!

I checked with Google and now the nearest shop is in the bloody Meridiano!!!!  At least there still is a Marypaz in Tenerife, but it's going to be a pain in the ass going up to the Meridiano just to get a pair of shoes  :03:

Marypaz is the only shop I have found that does shoes big enough for me and in non-leather.  I love them because a €20 pair of shoes from Marypaz can last me over a year of daily use.  Most other shops don't even do my size, let alone do my size in cheap non-leather shoes that are comfortable and actually last.

Blimey what size are your feet muchacha ?

Offline Nova

• Forum Geek
  • Say something nice!
« Reply #3 on: Tue 8 Aug 2017, 09:38 »
Blimey what size are your feet muchacha ?

Only a 40/41 but they're really difficult to find!
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————

Quarantine Blog: novahoward.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial
YouTube: verygomez.com

Offline Malteser Monkey

• Toto's Little helper !
« Reply #4 on: Tue 8 Aug 2017, 09:41 »
Only a 40/41 but they're really difficult to find!

ahhh 7 yes plenty here Mum's an 8

You'll be over soon !