News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Apartment sub-letting scam in Spain

Started by Perikles, Tue 4 Jul 2017, 11:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Delderek

Quote from: Michael on Tue  4 Jul 2017, 13:58
I'm tempted to post on some Tenerife FB groups something like this

Then sit back and wait for the fireworks.  :giggle:

Troll? Moi?  :D

Mmnn I think you might be a little late. A site run by a lady called Janet Anscombe, has already had similar questions. :whistle:

Janet

One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen

NAH

QuoteI own an apartment in a complex in South Tenerife. How do I go about reporting owners who are doing short term holiday lets to the authorities?

Or

QuoteThere are rentals occurring on our complex which are deemed illegal under Spanish law, can you please provide a suitable draft letter which I can send to the president and administrator.
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Nova

How about this?

QuoteI've been dating this guy for a few months. He's so attentive and has made an effort to get to know all my friends and neighbours. I thought he worked in security because he takes such an interest in the dates my neighbours are away and notices all comings and goings but I've recently found out he's a lettings inspector for Turismo. Now he wants to move in with me but he says I can't tell my friends or neighbours what he does for a living. I really want us to live together but I can't stand lying, so should I tell him I used to be a stripper? 

:whistle:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

TOTO 99

Quote from: Nova on Tue  4 Jul 2017, 14:37
How about this?

Tell him he can move in but he'll have to shift out on peak weeks....and deffo over Christmas and New Year.... :giggle:

Perikles

Meanwhile Airbnb has removed 1,000 listings from Barcelona, but I can't be arsed to read why.

El País translated into Englibberish
Джереми. Prurio ergo sum
κατθάνοισα δὲ κείσῃ οὐδέ ποτα μναμοσύνα σέθεν ἔσσετ' οὐδὲ †ποκ'†ὔστερον• οὐ γὰρ πεδέχῃς βρόδων τῶν ἐκ Πιερίας•

Michael

Quote from: Nova on Tue  4 Jul 2017, 14:37
How about this?

That one's a gem Nova although if I change my name to Michaela to post it, it'll be 6 weeks before I can change it back.  :rofl:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Is that how frequently FB allows you to change your name?

Michael

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Tue  4 Jul 2017, 17:48
Is that how frequently FB allows you to change your name?

I believe so.
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin: