ChalkCat would like to use a small portion of your computer's processing power to carry out calculations that will contribute to our revenue. If you don't agree you may opt out by clicking the mining banner at the bottom of this page. This website also uses cookies in order to function correctly.
To find out more about cookies and about how we use your processor power, see our privacy notice.
To accept cookies from ChalkCat click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I Carrera Montaña Aripe 2017

Online Janet

• Forum Greek
  • A book, a cup of tea, a fireplace ...
I Carrera Montaña Aripe 2017
« on: Fri 16 Jun 2017, 12:17 »
Calling mountain runners! The first Aripe mountain race will be held from 5.30pm on Saturday, 1 July. There is a website HERE where those who’d like to take part can sign up to run, and it has full information about those who’ve already registered, a map of the route and its elevations etc. The course is a 7km circle (as below) of “moderate difficulty” between Guía de Isora and Chirche, with runners expected to take around 2 hours or so to complete the course. Participants have until midday on Sunday next week, 25 June, to sign up.

One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen

Offline Myrtle Hogan-Lance

• Forum turtle
  • I have a place to hide come the apocalypse
Re: I Carrera Montaña Aripe 2017
« Reply #1 on: Fri 16 Jun 2017, 14:03 »
And it's a big NFW from me.

Online Michael

• Domestic god.
Re: I Carrera Montaña Aripe 2017
« Reply #2 on: Fri 16 Jun 2017, 14:32 »
I'm getting tired just thinking about it.  :giggle:
 until my return to Tenerife.  :great:

This website would like to use a small portion of your computing power to carry out calculations, known as cryptocurrency mining. If you don't agree please press the pause button that appears when hovering over the banner below.

Please disable Adblock!