Yellow alert for heatwave from tomorrow

Started by Janet, Sat 14 Jul 2012, 12:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Perikles

Holy cow. It's raining !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nova

Lucky you!  :raspberry:

Edit:  Raining??  Raining???????????  For real?????????????????  Right, put the kettle on, I'm on my way!!! :toothygrin:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

Five big drops ... and it's stopped now. But for those drops, it was raining!!!!!!!!  :Woot_Emoticon:

Nova

—————

Nova

—————

El Profesor

Isn't it hot in the shade? But it's getting a bit cooler now isn't it, well not really, it actually rained at my place at 7 am this morning, but just enough to make dusty splodges on the car, shouldn't have washed it on Sunday should I? I wonder why they don't have forest fires in England, I honestly don't know why anybody listens to those incompetents, I don't know anything and I can tell you there will be high pressure between the Canaries and Africa for the foreseeable future so it's yellow alerts all the way, but those poor chaps can't issue a yellow alert if there already is one so they have to lift it first and pretend it's getting cooler, but it isn't. It was 43ºC in Nashville Tennessee last week, and two million acres burnt down in Colorado and that wasn't on the Canarian news, it isn't just about polar bears anymore. On the other hand I suppose it usually is hot and sweaty here in the July and August , always has been, which is fine if you are on holiday, personally I prefer the winter, I was keeping my t-shirts in the freezer 20 years ago and I didn't post that cos i couldn't and polar bears didn't even wear t-shirts then, I certainly wouldn't like to live in Dubai in a power cut, bloody weather, it never rains but it pours.

Anyone for a cold shower?

Janet

:clap:

... but it's far far far cooler up here today. Temperature's gone down 10º at altitude.  :P

Nova

Are you sure the heatwave has ended?  It's still flipping warm here!  :hotfan:

—————

Janet

Yep ... it's warm cos it's summer .....   :-X

We have cloud and a chilly night breeze up here!  :P

:toothygrin:

Nova

—————