News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

TF66 resurfaced at long last!!!

Started by Nova, Sat 7 Jan 2017, 15:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Delderek

Quote from: Nova on Sat  7 Jan 2017, 16:13
Maybe you and @Delderek could get together and start a support group  :giggle: :kissing2:

Just booked a nice legal let in Palm Mar in Paraiso del Palm Mar, is that close to you? But I am told some of the residents whinge a little bit.:whistle: :closet:

Nova

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

That is so interesting @Nova, as I run the Las Galletas run every year and as you know, we start from there, run up to the Palm Mar roundabout and turn right.  As a pedestrian it's a bit of a bitch, but in the car I've run into far worse.  That'll be quite nice in April! 

poker

By April it could be full of potholes again @Myrtle ....
There is so much traffic for the moment they need to make it a 2 line highway each way .

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Nova

You're all not going to believe this - Arona really has been busy!!  The back road from Guaza to Los Cristianos has been redone as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I drove along there this evening and it's amazing!  You no longer have to line your wheels up with the gutters whilst praying the bump down the middle doesn't take out the underside of your car  :clap: :clap: :clap:

—————

Kingbaker

Quote from: Nova on Mon  9 Jan 2017, 20:25
You're all not going to believe this - Arona really has been busy!!  The back road from Guaza to Los Cristianos has been redone as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I drove along there this evening and it's amazing!  You no longer have to line your wheels up with the gutters whilst praying the bump down the middle doesn't take out the underside of your car  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Its ok....don't thank me.....no really don't :whistle: :whistle:

Nova

—————