TF66 resurfaced at long last!!!

Started by Nova, Sat 7 Jan 2017, 15:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

Some of you will know that the TF66 between the Palm Mar roundabout and Las Galletas has been in a horrendous state of disrepair for a long time.  I vented about it on @Janet's @Ivy's website HERE when it became clear that this dire stretch of road was not included in the Cabildo's 5 year plan and we decided that this stretch was probably the responsibility of Arona rather than the Cabildo, especially since there is a clear boundary line between the well-maintained stretch of road from Guaza and the third-world pot-holed section that continues to Las Galletas.

Anyway, I had to drive into Las Galletas this morning and that whole stretch of third-world road has been resurfaced!!!!  :Woot_Emoticon:  There's still a final layer of tarmac missing from the LG-bound side but it was still an absolute relief to drive on.  My car's suspension is extremely grateful!  Go Arona!!!  :clap:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

Kingbaker

Quote from: Nova on Sat  7 Jan 2017, 15:00
Some of you will know that the TF66 between the Palm Mar roundabout and Las Galletas has been in a horrendous state of disrepair for a long time.  I vented about it on @Janet's @Ivy's website HERE when it became clear that this dire stretch of road was not included in the Cabildo's 5 year plan and we decided that this stretch was probably the responsibility of Arona rather than the Cabildo, especially since there is a clear boundary line between the well-maintained stretch of road from Guaza and the third-world pot-holed section that continues to Las Galletas.

Anyway, I had to drive into Las Galletas this morning and that whole stretch of third-world road has been resurfaced!!!!  :Woot_Emoticon:  There's still a final layer of tarmac missing from the LG-bound side but it was still an absolute relief to drive on.  My car's suspension is extremely grateful!  Go Arona!!!  :clap:

This is my Christmas present to you hun......I'm glad you like it. Anything else I can do for you?? :whistle: ;) ;)

Nova

Quote from: Kingbaker on Sat  7 Jan 2017, 15:15
This is my Christmas present to you hun......I'm glad you like it. Anything else I can do for you?? :whistle: ;) ;)

Oh thank you honey, I had no idea you were so well connected  :kissing2:  Could you put a stop to the illegal letting now please?  :bateyes:

—————

Kingbaker

Absobloominlutley feckin' not. I'd make them legal like they should be. I'd have a large amount of regulations to include noise etc and I'd rescue a €1m from the black economy. I've seen stuff that'd make your hair stand on end.
Would that do my Snow Queen, yer Majesty??

Nova

—————

Kingbaker

OOOOPs.....was it something I said??

Nova

Quote from: Kingbaker on Sat  7 Jan 2017, 15:48

Whatever makes you think that?  :giggle:  FYI I think it should be legal to murder owners who short-term let their residential apartments, but while it remains illegal, I shall refrain.  If only they returned the courtesy...

—————

Kingbaker

Quote from: Kingbaker on Sat  7 Jan 2017, 15:48

I think it might have been!! :03: :03:

I know when I'm in trouble!! :03: :03:

Nova

Maybe you and @Delderek could get together and start a support group  :giggle: :kissing2:

—————