News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

When it's siesta time and you can't sleep

Started by Myrtle Hogan-Lance, Thu 20 Oct 2016, 13:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Two enterprising Spanish guys have launched a channel designed to be so boring it will put you to sleep, and it's meant to aid people taking a siesta.  It is called Napflix.  From sports to documentaries to movies, it is designed to bore you to sleep. 

:a012:

Here's an article about it   :link:

Here's their site  :link:

Malteser Monkey

Janet

One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen

Michael

Freeview and Sky work well enough for me.  ::)
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Perikles

Strictly come X factor bake off works just fine for me  :kyawn:
Джереми. Prurio ergo sum
κατθάνοισα δὲ κείσῃ οὐδέ ποτα μναμοσύνα σέθεν ἔσσετ' οὐδὲ †ποκ'†ὔστερον• οὐ γὰρ πεδέχῃς βρόδων τῶν ἐκ Πιερίας•

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

I challenge you to keep your eyes open during the Tupperware video.  It is under documentaries I think.

Michael

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Fri 21 Oct 2016, 13:20
I challenge you to keep your eyes open during the Tupperware video.  It is under documentaries I think.

There are videos on towel folding that might work as well.  :giggle:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Perikles

(a real event) I once tried to watch a video on Japanese meditation techniques. Honestly, the only way you could detect any movement was on fast rewind.
Джереми. Prurio ergo sum
κατθάνοισα δὲ κείσῃ οὐδέ ποτα μναμοσύνα σέθεν ἔσσετ' οὐδὲ †ποκ'†ὔστερον• οὐ γὰρ πεδέχῃς βρόδων τῶν ἐκ Πιερίας•

Anne 2009

Quote from: El Volcán on Sat 22 Oct 2016, 08:43
(a real event) I once tried to watch a video on Japanese meditation techniques. Honestly, the only way you could detect any movement was on fast rewind.
Quick @Janet call the police. Iv'e found the fugitive  :D

Janet

call the bloody police? He's in my own bloody house!!!

:-X

:cheesy:
One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen