News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

We are on the up Lower GDS Fish shop

Started by Lucky, Thu 13 Oct 2016, 23:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky

Quote from: Janet on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 15:41
so it's in the CC San Blas?

Perhaps @Lucky would explain because not all of us are familiar with the Golf del Sur.

No not all are familiar with GDS but it seems lots of interest now, is it because of the 5 star fishery that is soon to  be opened Just a few yards before the Aberdeen   Angus and a few meters after the   Live Arico charity  shop for our canine friends Which was the Rent a car place on this old google map .It is to be called The REEF fish and chip shop ,

https://www.google.es/maps/@28.0267791,-16.6068624,3a,75y,88.01t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sPvn7uA0g1nTx1RATuXbhvg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Holding up the Standard of Lower GDS.

Anne 2009

Quote from: Lucky on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 21:19
No not all are familiar with GDS but it seems lots of interest now, is it because of the 5 star fishery that is soon to  be opened Just a few yards before the Aberdeen   Angus and a few meters after the   Live Arico charity  shop for our canine friends Which was the Rent a car place on this old google map .It is to be called The REEF fish and chip shop ,

https://www.google.es/maps/@28.0267791,-16.6068624,3a,75y,88.01t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sPvn7uA0g1nTx1RATuXbhvg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
What! we came up with better names  :D  :dropnhide:

NAH

As seen on the Google maps link posted by @Lucky Golf Park Restaurant is now 'Tapas and Chill' which used to be next to Valares but moved to this location approx 6 months ago. The little supermarket has been closed for ages, but since it has been said that the fish 'n' chip emporium is to open 'next to' Tapas and chill I can only assume it will be in what was the supermarket.

Parking is a bitch around that area, which is why he intends to offer a free delivery service.

While looking at that street view it is worth noting that 'Sew Good' closed a long time ago and was replaced with 'Andy's hair and nail salon'.
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Janet

ah so between Ocean Golf and the "new hotel"!!! What an awful name for it, though!!

NAH

Quote from: Janet on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 22:21
ah so between Ocean Golf and the "new hotel"!!!

As the crow flies, almost yep :)

Obviously it's a longer way by road as leaving Ocean Golf, you have to turn right at the Mill, bringing you out opposite Parque Albatross, turning left onto Av. Galvan Bello  and then round that main road in front of Winter Gardens and Pueblo Primavera and the Santa Barbara turning on your right and then the parade of shops (soon contain the new chippy) on your left.

What an awful name for it, though!!

Personally I don't think it was the best name suggested but the owner obviously favours it and we will learn to call it by it's name or just refer to it as 'The Chip Shop'
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Michael

ah so between Ocean Golf and the "new hotel"!!! What an awful name for it, though!!

Agreed. Call me an old traditionalist but shortening the name of the island to 'The Reef' does my friggin head in!  ::)
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Nova

Quote from: Michael on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 23:06
Agreed. Call me an old traditionalist but shortening the name of the island to 'The Reef' does my friggin head in!  ::)

Mine too. But I guess it's as many syllables as some people can manage  :-X
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Michael

Quote from: Nova on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 23:13
Mine too. But I guess it's as many syllables as some people can manage  :-X

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Malteser Monkey

Here we go

Ahhh Sole :cheesy:

Anne 2009

Has it opened yet @Lucky ? if so,have you tried it?