Hot Water Tank

Started by NAH, Sat 3 Sep 2016, 12:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

You have not ... I don't know what's going on with that image but it's created an unfavourable view ... even Liz's arms look chubby and she is anything but that!  :confused:

Nova

I didn't even realise that was you in that photograph @Myrtle Hogan-Lance !  For perspective, just compare @Perikles - he looks like a little dwarf in that pic  :giggle:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Kingbaker

Quote from: Delderek on Mon  5 Sep 2016, 18:52
Yup, just as I suspected, You've been in Tenerife too long, and accepted the local solution. :whistle:

Yep the native is revolting! :D

NAH

Obviously some of you realised that was a test and should have read 'is now in situ' well done to those that spotted the deliberate typo  :closet:
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Nova

I didn't even notice - I read it as "now" to start with  :D

—————

Delderek

Quote from: Nova on Tue  6 Sep 2016, 12:36
I didn't even notice - I read it as "now" to start with  :D

Of course you did, like all women, See only what you want to see. :021:

minesadorada

Sometimes these tanks get so full of calc that they fall off the wall from the added weight!

It's possible to clear out the calc from an old tank if you can drain it and remove the bottom element - I did that with our old tank every year.

Eventually I went to Leroy Merlin in S.C. to replace it with a massive Junkers 100L monster, which just about fitted on the wall.  It has a 'saver' rod which attracts the calc, and can be (fairly) easily replaced.   Not too expensive, either.

Nova

Quote from: Delderek on Tue  6 Sep 2016, 13:51
Of course you did, like all women, See only what you want to see. :021:

Not at all.  My subconscious brain simply evaluated the logic and context of the sentence so quickly that I was able to assimilate the intended meaning before my conscious brain had even had time to register the error  :tiphat:

—————

Delderek

Quote from: Nova on Tue  6 Sep 2016, 14:16
Not at all.  My subconscious brain simply evaluated the logic and context of the sentence so quickly that I was able to assimilate the intended meaning before my conscious brain had even had time to register the error  :tiphat:

Isn't that exactly what I said? :whistle:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance