News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

“The best climate in the world” underpins the new up-market tourism strategy for 2012-2016

Started by aspasia, Tue 12 Jun 2012, 15:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Perikles

Can we have an enormous 'raspberry' smiley please? The present one is not big enough.  :giggle:

Nova

Quote from: Perikles on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 18:05
Can we have an enormous 'raspberry' smiley please? The present one is not big enough.  :giggle:

Oh why don't you go back to your  :drill: ???

:bigkiss:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

aspasia

Well, the whole thing is a quote really, because it's a press release given out at a press conference. The reason I put best climate in the world in quotes is because that's the buzz phrase ...

sorry ....  :crazybang:

Nova

I should think so too!  I thought you were using some clever ad-lib  :-[  :poke:

—————

aspasia

I wish it had occurred to me, and indeed it might have ... if the esteemed gentleman who is doing such an incredible job in promoting Tenerife's tourism hadn't actually said it himself ...  :-X

Nova

—————

aspasia

As evidence of the Government's mindset on upmarket tourism, it has today released statistics showing that golfers spend  an average of €161.66 daily, 35% more than other types of visitor. Ricardo FPA, viceconsejero de Turismo, released the figures at the opening of the Asociación Internacional de Touroperadores de Golf convention, being held this week in south Gran Canaria, where he stressed that the Canaries is being converted into the international capital for golf. JA

Nova

Did noone point out that that isn't what golfers spend in restaurants, bars or on sightseeing excursions?  It's what they spend on, umm.., golf  ::)

—————