“The best climate in the world” underpins the new up-market tourism strategy for 2012-2016

Started by aspasia, Tue 12 Jun 2012, 15:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

That's the kind of article we like to see!

I  hope no prospective tourists are looking at webcams today.....we have rain!

Janet

Adeje joins the upmarket video trend, with golf, spas, fine dining, Siam Park, dolphins, nature walks, culture ... not a Brit bar in sight. The above Costa Adeje promotional video was unveiled this morning in the Magma Centre. JA

Michael

Quote from: Janet on Fri 15 Mar 2013, 18:31

Adeje joins the upmarket video trend, with golf, spas, fine dining, Siam Park, dolphins, nature walks, culture ... not a Brit bar in sight. The above Costa Adeje promotional video was unveiled this morning in the Magma Centre. JA

Hmm. Lovely but if someone goes to Tenerife on the basis of that video, they're in for one hell of a shock when they go for a walk and encounter the PRs, lookie lookie men, hair braiders and massage girls.  :giggle:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

El Profesor

Janet

and we don't mention that the first complex shown on the tourism video is residential ......    :nono:

:whistle:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

I liked the paved trail on the forest walk.  If only we had those where I live.

Janet

The upmarket trend continues. The luxury travel magazine Condé Nast Traveller has released its own guide to Tenerife. Check out its website HERE.

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Strange I haven't heard of 80% of the places.  But if it gets people here spending money, that's fine by me!

Nova

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial