“The best climate in the world” underpins the new up-market tourism strategy for 2012-2016

Started by aspasia, Tue 12 Jun 2012, 15:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

I would imagine it is because that demographic has the most disposable income? 

BTW in my last post it should have been 'badly dyed hair'.  Thank goodness I evaded the wrath of the spelling police on that one.   :police:

Marion

Noone (or no one or no-one) noticed the "cheap bear" you have them drinking either Myrtle!  :P

Nova

Quote from: Marion on Tue 25 Sep 2012, 19:37
Noone (or no one or no-one) noticed the "cheap bear" you have them drinking either Myrtle!  :P

I just assumed she was drinking some herself at the time  :giggle:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Quote from: Marion on Tue 25 Sep 2012, 19:37

Holy fucking tomato Marion, well spotted!!!   :sign0085:

Perikles

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Tue 25 Sep 2012, 20:59
Holy fucking tomato Marion, well spotted!!!   :sign0085:

I didn't spot spelling mistakes because I only have an acoustic version of the forum, and that's not tom-AY-to, it's tom-AH-to.  ;)

Janet

Quote from: Janet on Tue 25 Sep 2012, 11:47
As a clear example of what's in the minds of the politicians when they talk about "up-market tourism strategy", have a look at this 30-second advert video, focusing on Guía de Isora. While you're watching it, remember what the Government wants to stress: spas and golf, retirees, special interest holidays like golf and cycling, eco-tourism ... . This is what they're after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdOKp477PFM&feature=player_embedded

And now it's Arona's turn. Following Guía de Isora's video above, Arona has released the following film. Once again, watch it with half a mind on what the Government wants to stress; once again we have spas and golf, retirees, special interest holidays, and now nature, walking, diving, culture, upmarket shopping ... this is becoming a well and truly established theme now. And not a "full English" or a cheap pint in sight.

Perikles

Brilliant advertising. People doing things with optional sun, sand and sex.

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Nice ad.  But they missed all the tattooed tourists walking around shirtless to the consternation of everyone else's eyes.  Or perhaps they don't go to Arona.

Michael

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Tue 23 Oct 2012, 12:48
Nice ad.  But they missed all the tattooed tourists walking around shirtless to the consternation of everyone else's eyes.  Or perhaps they don't go to Arona.

And that's only the women.  :giggle:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin: