Locksmith Recomendation

Started by NAH, Thu 2 Apr 2015, 13:22

Previous topic - Next topic

NAH

Well our door has become increasingly difficult to unlock. Locking not as difficult but to turn the key was taking two hands and I was worried that the key would snap leaving us either locked out or locked in. I tried using WD40 to lubricate the mechanism over the last couple of days, but to no avail.

09:45 this morning I phoned a locksmith and was told they would send someone to arrive at 12 o'clock, I decided to take a walk outside at 11:50 just to ensure he could find us and didn't give up and drive off as we really needed our door lock fixing. As i walked outside our apartment block his van was just coming down the road...good start he was 10 minutes early.

A very pleasant young man who diagnosed the problem, had the replacement part in his van and finally 50 minutes after arriving left two very happy holiday makers with a door which they were no longer frightened of locking :)

For helpfulness, speed of answering the phone, promptness, cost and customer satisfaction I would highly recommend Mundo Llave
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

El Profesor

And it's a National Fiesta today too. Nice one.