News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Reset your Tv.

Started by Guanche, Sun 26 Oct 2014, 11:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Guanche

There has been a notice running on some Spanish TV channels for a while stating that you may have to reset your TV sets due to a change in frequencies. I kept forgetting to post about it. I've just reset ours and there are a few changes, a couple of extra channels and renaming of a few others.

Perikles

Fantastic - I've just done the retuning and now got 17 channels of complete and utter shite  :great: :great:

Guanche

Quote from: Periklēs on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 11:54
Fantastic - I've just done the retuning and now got 17 channels of complete and utter shite  :great: :great:

Ha! thats nothing, I got 59 channels of complete and utter shite :rofl: :rofl:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Well aren't you two lucky.  We don't even HAVE a TV.  So zero channels of shite.

Michael

Ha ha! I've got more channels of complete and utter shite than any of you.  :rofl:

How come, when many Brits move to Tenerife, the first thing they want is Sky TV?  :017:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Janet

because they aren't really moving "abroad" in their own mind, or at least not in their hearts ... which is why when they go back to the UK to see family or for a holiday they say "going home" ...

El Profesor

Quote from: Trick or Treater on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 12:27
Well aren't you two lucky.  We don't even HAVE a TV.  So zero channels of shite.

Ditto
You can get all the good shite online -who needs a TV?

Michael

Quote from: Janet on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 14:27
because they aren't really moving "abroad" in their own mind, or at least not in their hearts ... which is why when they go back to the UK to see family or for a holiday they say "going home" ...

I'm reminded of a conversation Chandra had with someone not that long ago.

They asked her, 'Do you ever think of going home even for a holiday?'

She replied, 'My husband and children are here. This is my home'.
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Quote from: Prof on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 17:03
Ditto
You can get all the good shite online -who needs a TV?

And that is just how we do it.