Fibre-optic connections at last in South Tenerife

Started by Janet, Wed 8 Oct 2014, 16:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

oh on that basis go for the bigger one, it's hardly more than the smaller one with IVA!
One must have sunshine, freedom and flowers. Hans Christian Andersen

Nova

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Marion

Yup. For €11 a month I'd go for the higher.
"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."

- Diane Ackerman

Marion

Also it will be "up to" so will be slower.

This is mine. I'm "up to 200mb" but this is my test. Will it be slower because I am on wifi on my phone? If I were plugged in I'm guessing it would be faster.

"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."

- Diane Ackerman

NAH

The thing is €11 per month extra amounts to over 22% more than the slightly slower speed.
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Nova

Quote from: NAH on Mon 29 May 2017, 14:35
The thing is €11 per month extra amounts to over 22% more than the slightly slower speed.

and your point is?  :D

—————

Delderek

Quote from: Nova on Mon 29 May 2017, 13:04
My thoughts exactly  :toothygrin:

Almost agree, but the type of wifi adaptor in your computer will limit your actual speed. if it's 802-11n or -11ac then go for the higher offer, if not it could be a waste.

Nova

Quote from: Delderek on Mon 29 May 2017, 14:42
Almost agree, but the type of wifi adaptor in your computer will limit your actual speed. if it's 802-11n or -11ac then go for the higher offer, if not it could be a waste.

How old do you think my computer is?  :giggle:  and of course my new computer will have the very best networking card I can afford  :D

—————

Delderek

Quote from: Nova on Mon 29 May 2017, 14:54
How old do you think my computer is?  :giggle:  and of course my new computer will have the very best networking card I can afford  :D

Well if it's still windows 7, surprised it's even got wifi! :whistle:

Nova

—————