How to meet somebody in Tenerife

Started by Nova, Mon 30 Jun 2014, 00:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Marion

I wouldn't discount an online dating site. I met Matt through one. I have very little contact with males in my line of work. So it was the only way to meet others. You are going to have to resign yourself to having quite a number of "first dates" difficult though they are. I found it easier to have a brief period of emailing and telephone calling and then arrange something at lunch or a coffee in the afternoon to "audition" them (hard as it sounds but I figured there was no point in prolonging things if we didn't click in person). Without meeting I didn't feel I could work out if I would get on with them. I'd just about given up when I met matt. :)

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Quote from: Pelinor on Mon 30 Jun 2014, 17:11
What about the university at La Laguna? OK I'm guessing but do they have courses?  It may be a bit far to travel though?

They do courses at the Adeje cultural centre so it's just down the road for her!

Nova

La Laguna is too far to travel on a weekly basis but I will certainly check out the courses on offer at Adeje and Arona.    I've long since thought that there's nobody in Tenerife my age because the jobs and opportunities are elsewhere, but I'm here so there must be others too, and I'm not even too concerned about age!  Anywhere between 30 and 50 or so is probably a good age.  I probably have more in common with older men  :D
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Delderek

All I can say Nova is, Your Aspies problem, (which must be tough) does not manifest itself once you have made the effort to meet up with people. Definitely not boring, and not lacking in conservation. Independent yes, and bloody clever on quiz questions. And if I was your age you would probably frighten me to death lol. So someone a little older, could be for you. (OK you lot I did say a "little" older.) :hug:

Nova

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Michael

Del's right Nova. You're a sweetheart.  :great:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin: