News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Mac's visit

Started by Janet, Mon 5 May 2014, 17:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

Can't imagine ... :laugh:

Will have a think  :thanx:

Michael

Travel insurance £10.04.

And to think the cheapest quote for us both was £1,900.  :banghead:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Janet

Michael

No tea/coffee making facilities in the room.

€5 from room service.

In your fucking dreams Manuel.

Looks like i'm buying a kettle.  :whistle:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Delderek

Quote from: Michael on Fri  9 May 2014, 13:08
No tea/coffee making facilities in the room.

€5 from room service.

In your fucking dreams Manuel.

Looks like i'm buying a kettle.  :whistle:

You never get those facilities in top hotels. But on a better note, the bar prices in the Med Palace are fairly reasonable for a five star (or were last time I went)

Janet

and of course there is a range of cheaper bars in the immediate vicinity. Mac we have a travel kettle ... you are welcome to borrow it. I just need to get it to you asap after you arrive.

Michael

Quote from: Janet on Fri  9 May 2014, 14:34
and of course there is a range of cheaper bars in the immediate vicinity. Mac we have a travel kettle ... you are welcome to borrow it. I just need to get it to you asap after you arrive.

Fear not Janet. I have no intention of dragging you down the mountain to PDLA at that time of night.  :D

I've checked t'interweb and they're only £10 in Sainsburys or Argos so i'll bring one with me.

It'll have paid for itself in 3 cups of tea (1/2 hour at the rate I drink it).  :cheesy:

Perikles

Quote from: Michael on Fri  9 May 2014, 18:16
I've checked t'interweb and they're only £10 in Sainsburys or Argos so i'll bring one with me.

It'll have paid for itself in 3 cups of tea (1/2 hour at the rate I drink it).  :cheesy:

:cheesy: For Christ's sake don't forget the adapter  :great:

Michael

Quote from: Periklēs on Fri  9 May 2014, 18:47
:cheesy: For Christ's sake don't forget the adapter  :great:

I've got 2.  :great:

Janet

Given what poker is saying in the garden thread about "bad seeds" sold here, would you be able to bring some seeds over? Is that allowed on a plane??