Currency exchange worker shot in legs during robbery in Playa de las Américas

Started by Janet, Sun 27 Apr 2014, 23:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

Police are seeking a gunman who shot a 23-year-old currency exchange worker in the legs this morning in Playa de las Américas. The attack happened as the employee left the shop in Parque Santiago III and was heading for his car. He was shot twice, once in each leg, though it appears that three shots were fired. He was transferred to Hospitén Sur with severe bleeding but he he is said to be no longer in danger. His attacker got away with around €10,000 which was presumably the motive for the shooting, fleeing the scene in the victim's own car. JA

Guanche

This type of crime is very worrying. Many crimes are committed with fire arms but very few where the weapon is discharged and even fewer where a victim in shot and wounded. Even the fact that two out of three rounds discharged hit their target is even, I would think, more worrying for the Police, It would worry me! Either the criminal was very lucky or he has training. A very desperate crime by a very dangerous man. I would think its not his first crime and it won't be his last, armed robbery and attempted murder I am sure this will be top of the Police's investigation list.

Nova

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Guanche

I would hope that banks are fairly safe Nova, unless of course your carrying large amounts of money round the bank while its open, which I hope their not. I would hope security in Banks is very tight. Plus, as far as I'm aware, the tellers only have a small amount of 'ready' cash that's available to be stolen?

To catch someone in the right place at the right time with a lot of cash shouts 'professional inside knowledge'