Endesa ...

Started by Janet, Fri 25 Apr 2014, 11:22

Previous topic - Next topic

NAH

Quote from: Periklēs on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 07:06
:P All right Mr Smug. It was some time ago I tried, about 3-4 years.....

That was around the time I registered as well, certainly not later. So you can't use that as an excuse.  :P
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

NAH

It appears that you do need to return a signed mandate even if you change your bank account details online. I found the following on their website which may apply:

Si deseas realizar un cambio de cuenta bancaria, sólo tienes que entrar en la sección de "Modificación de Contratos – Datos del titular de pago" y enviarnos el formulario correspondiente con los siguientes datos:
Datos personales del Titular del Pago.
20 dígitos de la cuenta bancaria.
El IBAN code
Una vez solicitado, recibirás un email con la orden de domiciliación o mandato, que deberás devolver obligatoriamente firmado a la dirección de correo sepa@endesa.es para poder efectuar el cambio de cuenta bancaria.

Janet

so he may as well just go back to the shop and make the nasty lazy cow do something about it ...  :tiphat:

Perikles

Difficult choice. Either I go to the post office in Adeje to buy a stamp, and be attended by that miserable unhelpful revolting fat bag, or go to Endesa in Adeje and be attended by that miserable unhelpful revolting fat bag.

:017:

Delderek

Quote from: Periklēs on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 12:17
Difficult choice. Either I go to the post office in Adeje to buy a stamp, and be attended by that miserable unhelpful revolting fat bag, or go to Endesa in Adeje and be attended by that miserable unhelpful revolting fat bag.

:017:

To really make your day, go to both on the same day, or even pop into Moviestar afterwards, just to finish off. :021: :017: :33:

Perikles

:wowspring:

So I went back to the Endesa office this morning. To be sure, I took my passport and NIE plus everything else I could think of, including a blurb from the bank identifying me as the account holder of the account which I wanted payments to be made out of.

Behold. Success. The bag was training a younger one, so seemed to be in a good mood. The machine had run out of waiting queue tickets, so I pòinted that out. Moving at 0.0001 kms/hr she changed the roll and actually gave me one. Just a ticket, thank god.

I took a grim kind of pleasure in listening to the poor woman in front of me. She was doing something for a friend, and after a long discussion the bag insisted that the person whose name was on the contract had to come in person to sign. "No problem" says the woman "he works nearby he can pop down now". "He needs his passport and his NIE of course" says the bag. So we all wait while she phones him. Long argument on the phone. His passport and NIE are at home on Jupiter so no go. She walks out of the office still talking on the phone and leaving all her stuff strewn all over the desk. WTF? Stalemate whilst the bags twain wonder whether the woman is coming back or what. This was quite interesting, so I didn't mind waiting.

She didn't return. Finally move to desk. Passport demanded, with NIE. Photocopy of both taken, with rigorous inspection of both, even checking that the photo was me (WTF?). New account number noted. Guess what. BIC code of the bank required. WTF???? Oddly, I had logged on to the bank to find this out only two days previously, and although they could supply the IBAN, no info about a BIC code, which, the bank said, was used only for foreign transactions. So why do Endesa want it? As failure loomed, I suddenly realised I had written the BIC code in pencil on the paper with the account number, and they actually took my word for it instead of insisting on an official document declaring the BIC code and signed by several notaries. I thought that was rather sloppy of them myself.

Printer prints out a dozen bits of paper, after a new ream of paper was installed. I signed a few, after they had found a pen. Long pause to look for paperclips for their copies, even longer pause to try and open the stapler and then look for more staples, because it appears that my wodge had to be stapled together by law.

By this time the room was full of people wasting their lives, including a woman with four children who asked to jump the queue before the children wrecked the place. The others were less than sympathetic.

All that crap must have taken twenty minutes, just to change bank account details on a bloody contract.  :gonnagetit:

NAH

So all  in all a good day. Did you ask her to sort out your internet access to your Endesa account while she was in a helpful mood?

Perikles

Quote from: NAH on Fri  2 May 2014, 17:11
So all  in all a good day. Did you ask her to sort out your internet access to your Endesa account while she was in a helpful mood?

I have asked more than once, but their instant reply is always that I must call their "help"-line for technical problems about the internet access. I don't have the energy to try and talk with some bored Colombian who mumbles, but I might just give it a go, now I'm on a roll.

I don't know what their mentality is, but they must have a vested interest in not helping people with the internet. The more people use the internet, the more redundant they become.

But it's totally ridiculous that you get this sensation of some triumph when you've managed to do something which would be a doddle in the UK (presumably)

Nova

Well done though, you got there!  :clap:  :Woot_Emoticon:

Just make sure you keep enough funds in the old account to pay the direct debits until they start to be taken from the correct account  :-X
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Quote from: Periklēs on Fri  2 May 2014, 18:52
I have asked more than once, but their instant reply is always that I must call their "help"-line for technical problems about the internet access. I don't have the energy to try and talk with some bored Colombian who mumbles, but I might just give it a go, now I'm on a roll.

Great, can you add my access problems to your call?  There's a beer in it for you mate.