News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Endesa ...

Started by Janet, Fri 25 Apr 2014, 11:22

Previous topic - Next topic

NAH

Don't forget you'll need the 'CUPS' number from the most recent bill in order to register and a bit of guesswork to work out in which fields they've entered which name.
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Nova

Ok, I'm trying to set myself up.  I've submitted the alta form and it says I will receive an email shortly with login details.  Any idea how many weeks it takes for the email to come through?  :p
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

NAH

It was a few years ago when I set it up but from memory the email arrived within a week. I was impressed  :D

Nova

Wow, it only took about 10 minutes to come through and I'm in!!!   :Woot_Emoticon:

Yes, there's the option to change my bank details.  Easy peasy  :P

—————

NAH

Quote from: Nova on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 18:21
Yes, there's the option to change my bank details.....

Didn't I say that in a previous post?  :D

Nova

...which is why precisely why I'm referring to it again, to taunt Perikles  :D

—————

NAH

So you found it dead easy to register then Nova...as did I. I can't understand how anyone could have a problem  :cheesy:

Perikles

Quote from: Nova on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 18:21
Wow, it only took about 10 minutes to come through and I'm in!!!   :Woot_Emoticon:

Yes, there's the option to change my bank details.  Easy peasy  :P

ok - I'm taunted. It's fucking ridiculous if you can do it on-line but have to prove you are the account holder if you ask the fucking ugly jobsworthy cow young lady in Adeje to do it.

Nova

It asked for my contract number though, not my CUPS number.  Have your bill and your NIE number ready when I see you and we'll see what we can do  :kissing2:

—————

Perikles

Quote from: NAH on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 18:53
So you found it dead easy to register then Nova...as did I. I can't understand how anyone could have a problem  :cheesy:

:P All right Mr Smug. It was some time ago I tried, about 3-4 years. At that time, there was no way I could get it to accept my NIE because it didn't like the string starting with an X. I tried a dozen different ways, omitting the X, putting a zero instead of it, and so on, but no go. It might have taken them less than three years to realise that all NIEs start with an X or Y, so putting their sofware skills into gear for this monumental logical problem they might have made it easier to sign in. I'll have a go later.