Endesa ...

Started by Janet, Fri 25 Apr 2014, 11:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

There is a multiple choice of Endesa threads, and I didn't want this to get lost so it has its own thread. It's one of the worst companies by popular acclaim (very close behind Bankia - the absolute worst - and Movistar - so bad they had to change its name ... ), but I'm finding that they respond to twitter enquiries.

I follow their customer twitter account because they make announcements very occasionally that are useful, but that means I see all the crap they post too. But that "crap" is just crap because it's of no interest to me. It is of great interest to others though because the others are customers ... and Endesa respond! They actually seem to get things sorted out for people.

So if you want results, follow Endesa on twitter and tweet your enquiries. It might just help.

:link:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Thanks but the thought of bringing up the topic of not being able to get onto their web site makes me want to boil my head like Michael.

Perikles

They are an even bigger pile of burocratic shit than telefonica. They are created to make life as difficult as possible for the client, and they can do this because they are a monopoly.

[rant] Yesterday I went to the office in Adeje and was delighted to see that the miserable little cow had been exchanged for a big fat one. Obviously she had been found out being too helpful. So after waiting my turn, I accosted the new one, gave her my account details, driving licence, NIE, passport, vaccination certificate and inside leg measurement, and said I wanted to change the bank account details. I produced the new bank info. Can't do it. Why not? Because I need to provide proof that the new bank account was in my name. She then said "you can phone this Endesa phone number to do it" and shouted "next" before I had even time to be outraged. Too fucking idle to do something, just fob me off with a phone number ("just go away and do it somewhere else").

Well, just to piss her off, I'm going back with the new evidence and getting her to do it.  :gonnagetit: [/rant]

NAH

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Fri 25 Apr 2014, 13:40
.... makes me want to boil my head like Michael.

Michael has boiled his head?
You want to boil Michael's head?
You have boiled Michael's head?
You want to boil Michael?

Oh my, what a confusing language English is  :D

Endesa on the other hand have a fantastic website that permits me to look up my bills online, change my address, compare my year on year usage on a lovely chart, along with many other useful features.

I think the moral is that once you can get online with Endesa and it's working, it's absolutely fantastic  :D
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

See here

NAH you do realise you are THE ONLY PERSON ON THE PLANET to be able to access the Endesa system online?  What a charmed life you lead!

Perikles

Quote from: NAH on Fri 25 Apr 2014, 17:33Endesa on the other hand have a fantastic website that permits me to look up my bills online, change my address, compare my year on year usage on a lovely chart, along with many other useful features.

Does it let you change your bank details? A lot depends on your answer.

I have failed to get on-line with them. The COW in the Endesa shop in Adeje refuses to help getting on-line, saying I have to phone their "help line" which means talking to a Colombian cretin who is clearly somewhere under water.  :gonnagetit:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Quote from: Periklēs on Fri 25 Apr 2014, 18:20
talking to a Colombian cretin who is clearly somewhere under water.  :gonnagetit:

You are so right!  They are completely useless.

Delderek

Now now, you lot, chill out a bit,remember you live in Paradise. :whistle:

NAH

Quote from: Periklēs on Fri 25 Apr 2014, 18:20
Does it let you change your bank details? A lot depends on your answer...

Yes, at the bottom right of the screen there is the option to change payment details.
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Nova

I'm happy to help you try and get logged in Perikles  :tiphat:
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial