Need a ratchet screwdriver...

Started by Nova, Thu 27 Mar 2014, 20:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

I wonder how Nova's getting along as it has been a long time since she updated us.  I somehow see her, tool in hand, lip caught in her teeth, blowing a lock of hair off her sweaty brow. 

Nova

...covered in bruises and cuts and with the air blue around me...
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Delderek

Quote from: Nova on Fri 28 Mar 2014, 18:55
...covered in bruises and cuts and with the air blue around me...

In the UK we have a company called "Hire a Hubby" do you think this could be a winning idea in Tenerife :whistle:

Nova

—————

Pete

Sounds like you could use a hand with assembly too; I've only ever bought from Argos because IKEA's too far away but even assembling the smaller items usually tends to be a PITA...

Nova

I've had no problem assembling Argos stuff myself in the past but Ikea's so damn fiddly!  I was lucky enough to have help from Perikles this afternoon for some of the fiddliest parts of the bed but when I got to the final stages of attaching the slats to the rest of the bed I spent half an hour contemplating how to do it, including lying on my back on the floor and trying to lift the thing with all four limbs at the same time, before I finally concluded that I would never manage it on my own and enlisted some help. The bed is done now  :Woot_Emoticon:  tomorrow I start on the units, hopefully...

—————

NAH

Quote from: Nova on Fri 28 Mar 2014, 22:18
Can you make it tomorrow?

For the right price I could be there on Sunday and bring SWMBO who is very good at actually looking at the instructions :D
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.