Salvamar Alpheratz Search And Rescue ship has left LC harbour

Started by Myrtle Hogan-Lance, Wed 12 Mar 2014, 16:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

While keeping track of my favourite ship and oil rig, I noticed that the subject SAR ship has left the LC harbour.  Somebody/ies may need rescuing. 

:link:

It is pretty exciting being a marine reporter.

Perikles

I'm going to report on the movements of every single lizard in our garden in a minute. That is actually interesting (at least in lacertilian circles.)

Janet

well I'm interested ... and nothing in the emergency feeds yet ...

NAH

Quote from: Periklēs on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 17:39
I'm going to report on the movements of every single lizard in our garden in a minute......

NAHOH is looking forward to this as she hasn't seen any this week at all.  :D
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Perikles

Quote from: Janet on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 17:43
... and nothing in the emergency feeds yet ...

That's a shame ... I need an emergency feed, I'm starving.

Michael

Quote from: Periklēs on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 17:39
I'm going to report on the movements of every single lizard in our garden in a minute. That is actually interesting (at least in lacertilian circles.)

Yes please. I miss hearing about them.

Is Mr.Corner still with us or has he gone to that great crack in the wall in the sky?  :undecided:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Janet

he hasn't got up this year yet, but last year he was still with us ... still eating cheese, still making eyes at me and glaring at the world in general ... :D

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Oh yeah, I see what you're doing.

[ot]I'm going to report on the movements of every single lizard in our garden in a minute. [/ot]

Marine reporting will rule!

Michael

Quote from: Myrtle Hogan-Lance on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 19:22
Oh yeah, I see what you're doing.

[ot]I'm going to report on the movements of every single lizard in our garden in a minute. [/ot]

Marine reporting will rule!

Lizards are faster.  :great:
[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

Myrtle Hogan-Lance

Why, thank you for pointing that out Mr N.S. Sherlock.   :hug: