News:

We have undergone a major upgrade. Please see post in the Announcements board for more details.

Main Menu

Man seriously injured after falling down stairs in Playa de las Americas

Started by Janet, Sun 9 Feb 2014, 09:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

A 43-year-old man is in Hospitén Sur with serious head injuries this morning after falling down some stairs on the Avenida Rafael Puig in Playa de las Américas last night. The accident happened shortly after 2am, and emergency services helped at the scene before transferring the man to hospital, where he remains in serious condition. National Police are processing the paperwork, which may suggest that the man was a foreigner in Spain. JA

Nova

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Perikles

I'm sure the gentleman was totally sober and had got up rather early to go to church.

Janet

well, just to try to be open-minded, he wasn't at the bottom of an empty swimming pool, and the stairways to commercial centres and walkways along that road are notorious for lacking handrails, and he could have been out having had just a few drinks and been pushed, accidentally or otherwise, by someone else ...

Nova

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Janet

don't know nada ... other than national police were involved as well as locals ...

edit: well not exactly "nada" ... 112 is saying they received an emergency call to assist someone who had fallen ... no mention of being pushed ...

NAH

Quote from: Janet on Sun  9 Feb 2014, 16:16

don't know nada...

Totally unrelated but isn't that a double negative, which would actually mean that you know something? :)
Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Janet

Myrtle Hogan-Lance