Two British men injured, one seriously, after jumping into empty Playa de las Américas pool

Started by Janet, Sat 1 Feb 2014, 09:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

Two 31-year-old British men have been injured, one seriously, after jumping into an empty pool in a holiday apartment complex in Calle Las Verónicas in Playa de Las Américas. After emergency services received a call out shortly after 1am last night, emergency services attended to find one of the men with a fractured skull and the other with ankle injuries. Both were taken by ambulance to Hospitén Sur while the national police investigate the incident. JA

Perikles

Quote from: Janet on Sat  1 Feb 2014, 09:55shortly after 1am last night,

Natural selection at work.

Why do I not feel any sympathy for these poor gentlemen?  :whistle:

Perikles

Quote from: Janet on Sat  1 Feb 2014, 09:55..into an empty pool ....while the national police investigate the incident.

I'm sure they will look into it thoroughly.

Nova

What amazes me is how they both hurt themselves.  Surely the second jumper should have realised not to jump when he heard the first one splat.  I guess they must have counted 1,2,3,... and jumped at the same time  ::)
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Perikles

Quote from: Nova on Sat  1 Feb 2014, 11:23I guess they must have counted 1,2,3,... and jumped at the same time  ::)

Nah, the one with broken ankles jumped first, and shouted "hey, this is great, try bombing me!"

Nova

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know amazing.

—————
My other website: verygomez.com
Instagram: novahowardofficial

Michael

[countdown=01,06,2021,13,30][/countdown] until I return to Tenerife! :toothygrin:

NAH

Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Perikles

Quote from: Nova on Sat  1 Feb 2014, 11:23I guess they must have counted 1,2,3,...

Come to think of it, they probably could not count that far.  :giggle: